To disciple those who attend the fellowship for a few years whether students or otherwise so that they in turn will disciple wherever God leads them to go.
What we stand for
- A church grounded in God’s word
- A church committed to ‘stand in the gap’ and intercede in prayer
- A church whose central focus is to build one-to-one relationship
- A church that is investing in God’s kingdom by being partners with several ministries
Our Faith Statement
- We are a Bible believing evangelistic church with the vision : “Discipled to Disciple”
- We believe in the Divine inspiration, authority and infallibility of all 66 books of the Holy Bible.
- We believe that man was created by God in his own image but because of the fall and universal sin of mankind there is a need for personal repentance and forgiveness of sin.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, became man and lived among us. Although He was without sin, He was put to death on a cross and became the atonement for our sins. He rose from the dead, ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God, the Father, where He is now our High Priest and advocate. Through the blood shed for us on the cross, we have redemption from the penalty and power of sin.
- We believe that every person has a need for personal convicion of sin, repentance and conversion by the Holy Spirit (new birth) and to receive salvation, which is by the grace of God and through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Baptism by immer- sion in water is a profession of faith and follows as an act of obedience to God.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to indwell, guide, instruct, fill and empower the believer for holiness, witness and service. The individual believer needs to exercise the gifts and manifest the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the divine purpose for each believer growing in maturity and into the likeness of Christ. We believe in the unity and priesthood of all believers who constitute the Church which is the Body of Christ, of which He is the Head.
- We believe in the commandments of God, the essence of which is to love God and to love one another. We believe in the multidimensional ministry within the Church involving the role of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers . The principal responsibility of the Church is evangelism and discipleship (the Great Commission).
- We believe in the second coming of our Lord, resurrection from the dead and final judgement of all mankind with the believer going on to everlasting joy with the Lord and the unbeliever to everlasting punishment.